One of the easiest ways to find performance opportunities on Artery is to see what ideas other people have added. Here's how to find them and get involved.
1. Click "Perform" on the site to find showcase ideas that are looking for performers:
2. Click "I can perform" on the showcase page. Then add a note about how you'd like to be involved and what you can bring to the showcase.
3. Remember, these are people, not bookers or venue managers. It helps to talk about something from their profile or give a little background about yourself. Keep in mind we'll send them a link to your profile, so you can keep all the generic links and info there and focus on the conversation.
A few thing to make sure you've done before you begin replying:
1. Your profile is filled out, we'll send them a link, so make sure you've filled in. Go to www.Artery.is/welcome for a walk-through on getting your profile to be as good as possible.
2. Be specific about your motivations - if you have minimum financial expectations, please say so up front to say time.
3. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts list, so it doesn't go to the spam folder.