Promote as a team - If you accept to perform at a showcase, you're joining a team. The audience comes from the host, the larger Artery community and the performers.
- Each performer is committing to try to bring 3 to 5 guests to the showcase to create a new and diverse audience for the other performers.
- Coordinate your social media posts, tag each other, like & comment on the posts so the event information is more visible to more people. Make a Facebook event page, invite all of your friends, and make sure you:
- Make the event public so it reaches more eyes, unless you're curating the guestlist.
- If you have a Facebook page, use that to create the event, so you have the option of adding a "Tickets" link. If you don't have a facebook page, just include the showcase link in the description.
- Like us on Facebook and follow @artery.is on Instagram so we can easily tag you back.
- Don’t put the address on the facebook event! When guests RSVP on the showcase page, they will receive the address. Instead, put the neighborhood, the nearest landmark, or a nearby public transportation stop. Add "RSVP for exact location" and tell facebook to use your custom location text.
- Try to post daily in the Facebook event to reach your friends.
- Posters are great! Here’s a helpful site & app: www.canva.com/create/posters/
Artery will email everyone all your social media info and biography, so make sure your profile is thoroughly filled out and remind guests to RSVP to the showcase. You may also promote your merch at the showcase.